RIG UPGRADES AND SUPPORT SERVICES
Hidramar Shipyards actively support the major Drilling Contractor with Rig upgrades support, Rig Reactivation, Rig Preservation on time and avoiding downtimes.
We have acquired robust MODUs upgrade & repair knowledge through integrated planning with the Client’s OEMs, own workforce & subcontractors.
ENGINEERING FOR RIGS PROJECTS
A real proof of our quality service and the engineer’s expertise is the loyalty of these clients; more than 30 projects with drill contractors certify it.
FABRICATION FOR RIG UPGRADES
- MPD Package from engineering to fabrication & Commission.
- MPD equipment installation and commissioning.
- Module Construction
- Unique fenders design mounting & mooring analysis
- 2nd BOP deck reinforcement and POD workshop
- Fabrication and Installation of structure upgrades
- Ballast Water Treatment System fabrication, installation and commissioning
- System Engg to Commissioning onboard
- Instrumentation and Controls
- CMC and KBC Hydraulic cylinders refurbishment
- Dual Derrick Upgrade
- Mooring System upgrade
- LMRP rebuild; Carry out modifications to LMRP pipe spools, pressure test and flush clean.
- LMRP; Survey, manufacture, flush and install new co-flexip hoses on the Lower Marine Riser Package.
- LP mud system; Replace mud pit agitators.
- Pressure testing; Calibration and recertification of chart recorders.
- Pressure testing; Install a high-pressure test line between the moon pool and the C&K manifold.
- Riser Gantry crane; provide technical mechanical and hydraulic support for the overhaul of the RGC lifting and traveling equipment, replace hydraulic tubing, flush system, commission and load test.
- Riser; Overhaul, testing and recertification of the marine riser in partnership with Oil states.
- Subsea; Provide technical assistance to the subsea department to dismantle BOP.
- Valves Overhaul.
SUBSEA SERVICES PROVIDED
- BOP elevator; Replace BOP elevator main lift cylinder.
- BOP handling; Install new stainless pipework to the pneumatic chain hoists and commission and load test.
- BOP Hydraulic Accumulator package; Accumulator inspection and recertification, replace stainless tubing and refurbish frame steelwork.
- BOP Transporter; Complete refurbishment of mechanical and hydraulic components of SKAGIT.
- BOP; Dimensional and NDT inspection, skim flange faces, repair overlay of RTJ flanges ends, butt weld, pressure test and recertify choke and kill spools.
- BOP; fabricate new bleed offline.
- BOP hydraulic cylinder, pressure test and recertify.
- Hydraulic system; conduit block inspection, dimensional and NDT inspection, re-machining of flanges, hydrostatic pressure test and recertify.
HYDRAULIC & PNEUMATIC SERVICES FOR RIGS
- Design, manufacturing, installation and maintenance of all Hydraulic and Pneumatic systems.
- Pressure testing auxiliary and main tubes; pressure PIT available for 36000 psi testing.
- CMC and KBC Hydraulic cylinders refurbishment, in-house IRATA team.
- PRV and testing.
- Heavy mechanical, overhauls and industrial repair and assembly including a blowout.
OCTG TUBULAR JOBS EXCUTED
Hidramar Shipyards at Las Palmas port is the only one in the region with the three licenses to repair NOV GP and API threads.
- Crown mounted compensation; Overhaul the ACMC hydraulic system components, hoses and tubing, flush system clean to NAS6, provide mechanical and hydraulic technical support to NOV for commissioning.
- Drill pipe handling equipment; provide technical mechanical and hydraulic support for the overhaul of the two MOS drill pipe cranes and catwalk structures and traveling equipment, refurbish drag chains, replace hydraulic tubing, flush system, and commission.
- Flare boom; Renew and replacement of around 210 meters of gas test well pipe.
- HP air system; Internal inspection with an endoscopic camera and UT testing of the 72 APV bottles for recertification.
- HP mud system; Carry out 30K pressure test after C&K manifold modifications for a vendor.
- HP mud system; Supply technical assistance to TSC during the installation and commissioning of ABCO crash kits to the four national 14 –P-220 mud pumps.
- HP mud; Carry out dimensional and NDT inspection of 7 gooseneck connections according to oil states inspection procedures and coat 3 coat epoxy system to oil states standard.
- Drill pipe inspection; Carry out cleaning and inspection and recertification of to 27 joints of 5 1⁄2” drill pipe in accordance with DS1- Cat5 inspection procedures.
- Hydraulic ring main; Mobilize Flushing units to Malta and carry out pressure test on the derrick and drill floor hydraulic piping after repair prior to flushing clean to NAS6.
- Hydraulic system; carry out flushing to NAS6 of HPU ring main.
- Hydraulic system; Survey, manufacture, certify and install derrick and drill floor hydraulic hoses.
- Iron Roughneck; remove the unit to the workshop and refurbish under NOV supervision.
- Low-pressure mud system; remove existing spools, manufacture new and reinstate, refurbish and test valves.
- LP mud system; Overhaul and certify overboard dump valves.
- LP mud system; Replace piping and refurbish valves.
- Mud return system; Major pipe spool replacement and valve refurbishment works in the mud return mud valves.
- Mud system; design and installation of a new pneumatic control system for the mezzanine deck mud valve actuators control.
- Mud system; overhauling of mud valve and pipe works at the mezzanine deck.
- Pipe handling; supply technical assistance to AKER during the installation and commissioning of two new MH1899 iron roughnecks.
- Pipe handling; Supply technical assistance to NOV during the fingerboard and control tower overhaul.
- Provide technical support during the commissioning and sea trails.
- Riser Conduit; Carry out dimensional and NDT inspection of adapter block inspection.
- Riser tensioning system; Overhaul of four main riser tensioners (MRT ́s).
- Skimmer tanks; Design, manufacture and install three additional 15m2 skimmer tanks to the existing system, carry out piping modifications and commission the system.
- Top drive; Survey, manufacture, test and flush clean all hydraulic system hoses for Canrig 1275E TDS.
- Vertical pipe racking system; provide technical electrical and mechanical support for NOV during the refurbishment of the PRS system.
THRUSTER REMOVAL SERVICES
open doors policy and our well-equipped facilities set the right conditions for the removal and overhauling of thrusters.
We work with several thrusters manufacturers.
PRESSURE RELIEF VALVES
• Verification of pressure gauges.
• Test and reset relief valves to the operating valves.
• Create an update PRV register.
To carry-out factory acceptante tests especially the pressure testing in safe conditions, a dedicated pit has been implemented with a test bench enabling pressure test up to 2 480 bars / 36 000 PSI.
TENERIFE SHIPYARDS QUALITY FABRICATION
HIDRAMAR GROUP SHIPYARDS NOV GP LICENSEE
At the moment, we are the only one in West Africa with two licenses to manufacture & repair API & NOV GP drilling connections Under the following specifications:
- API Specification Q1, API Specification 7-1
- API Specification 5CT Casing and Tubing
LICENSED PREMIUM CONNECTIONS
TT™ uGPDS™ 40 and smaller
Grant Prideco EIS™
Grant Prideco Express™ (VX™)
HIDRAMAR SHIPYARDS: YOUR TRUSTED AND RELIABLE TECHNICAL PARTNER
- ENSCO DS-1
- ENSCO DS-2
- VALARIS DS-3
- VALARIS DS-4
- VALARIS DS-5
- VALARIS DS-6
- VALARIS DS-7
- VALARIS DS-11
- VALARIS DS-12
- ENSCO 6000
- ENSCO 7500
- CAJUN EXPRESS
- SEDCO EXPRESS
- SEDCO ENERGY
- DEVELOPMENT DRILLER I
- dEEPWATER DISCOVERY
- JACK RYAN
- SEDCO 710
- DEEPWATER POSEIDON
- DEEPWATER PAROS
- DEEPWATER APOLLO
- DEEPWATER OLYMPIA
- DEEPWATER MYLOS
- DEEPWATER CORCOVADO
- DEEPWATER MYKONOS
- OCEAN VALIANT
- OCEAN CONFIDENT
- BARGE CONVERSION
- WEST TAURUS
- WEST EMINENCE
- WEST CAPELLA
- WEST LEO
- WEST SATURN
- WEST PEGASUS
- WEST POLARIS
- WEST TELLUS
- WEST HERCULES
- WEST GEMINI
- WEST JUPITER
- PACIFIC SCIROCCO
- PACIFIC MELTEM
- PACIFIC MISTRAL
- PACIFIC KHAMSIN
- PACIFIC SANTA ANA
- BOLETTE DOLPHING
- TUNGSTEN EXPLORER
- WEST AQUARIUS
- ODN TAY IV
We can help you with tailor-made solutions for your Rig projects
From engineering to integration and commissioning